Professional Quality Supervisor
This training is designed to give the candidates the relevant skills and knowledge that they need to succeed and promote in the field of quality or production and step by step with the experience they succeed in their work.
What will you learn in our course?
On completion of the course you will be aware by knowledge and skills of :
- Essential of management as a first time manager
- implementation of Quality assurance as a change in the organization
- ISO 9001/2015 implementation
- ISO 14001/2015 implementation
- OHSAS 18001/2007 implementation
- ISO 19011 awareness
- Lean six sigma green belt
- Capacity management and production activity control
- Essential of project management
Career development skills
- Leadership skills.
- presentation skills.
- Fundemental of working with difficult people.
- Eseential of MS powerpoint.
About 150 hours of training to develop your skills and give you the knowledge you need to succeed.
Case study materials and role-play exercises are used to develop and practice skills during the training. Participants are continually assessed by assignment, case studies, quizzes, classroom activities, group discussions and projects.