Professional Quality Manager
This training is designed to give the candidates the relevant skills and knowledge that they need to succeed and achieve the strategic goal of their organization and be able to manage their department effectively and effeciently.
What will you learn in our course?
On completion of the course you will be aware by knowledge and skills of :
- Strategic management.
- Advanced management tools and methods.
- Advanced lean manufacturing tools.
- Quality Management Tools.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Training and Development of the team.
- Supply Chain Management with suppliers and customers.
- Essential of Manegerial finance.
- Essential of Marketing.
Career development skills
- Leadership Advanced.
- Public speaking skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Advanced MS Excel.
About 200 hours of training to develop your skills and give you the knowledge you need to succeed.
Case study materials and role-play exercises are used to develop and practice skills during the training. Participants are continually assessed by assignment, case studies, quizzes, classroom activities, group discussions and projects.