Quality Systems Internal auditor
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on standard of ISO 9001:2015 - ISO 22000/2005 - ISO 14001/2015 - OHSAS 18001 /2007. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
- Quality assurance staff.
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 - ISO 22000 - ISO 14001/2015 - OHSAS 18001/2007.
- Staff responsible for conducting internal audits
- Those who want to monitor quality system performance
- Quality System consultants.
- Any one wants to learn about internal audit process of Quality Management System.
- Understanding the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Learn how to Initiate, prepare and conduct audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of the audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit (plan, execute, report, record, follow-up, closure)
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up