Awareness ISO 22000/2005
This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of International Standard (ISO 22000:2005) Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of standard and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs and to contribute to the continual improvement of the management system. .
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 22000:2005
- Describe the requirements of ISO 22000:2005
- Describe the terms and definitions of ISO 22000:2005
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 22000:2005
Who should attend?
- Fresh graduated who starting their career in quality management and food safety management.
- Quality Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Laboratories Engineers
- Quality and food safety Coordinators
- Those who need to understand ISO 22000:2005 and how it works
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000:2005
- Those with an interest in food safety and quality management systems.