OHSAS 18001 /2007 Awareness
This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of International Standard (OHSAS 18001: 2007) Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of standard and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs and to contribute to the continual improvement of the management system. .
- Importance and benefits of an OHSAS 18001 : 2007
- Describe the requirements of OHSAS 18001 : 2007
- Describe the terms and definitions of OHSAS 18001 : 2007
- Explain the purpose and structure of OHSAS 18001 : 2007
Who should attend?
- Fresh graduated who starting their career in Occupational health and safety and quality management.
- Quality Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Laboratories Engineers
- Quality and OH&S Coordinators
- Those who need to understand OHSAS 18001 : 2007 and how it works
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an OHSAS 18001 : 2007
- Those with an interest in Occupational health and safety and quality management.